Le Creuset. Check.
Cooking in Stilettos? Well, maybe it’s more like Mephistos these days but boy do I love my Louboutin and Le Creuset. This month I was assigned Cooking in Stilettos as part of the Blogger Clue Society this month. What’s not to love – Aly, the creative force behind Cooking in Stilettos is all about cooking, baking, cocktails, her little Sous Pug and loving those Louboutins.
Our theme this month was all bout red and romance, and what says romance more than an amorous cocktail. (Okay, maybe diamonds or Louboutins, but its up for debate.) Aly has a great selection of cocktails on her blog and I decided to take some inspiration from her Bella Fruta Cocktail and adapt it to ingredients I had on hand. The end result is Love Potion No. 9. It is a delightfully red and romantic cocktail to serve, a little fruity and a whole lot of sassy.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Blogger Clue Society and get some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day:
- Bacon & Cheddar Savory Bread Pudding Bites by Lisa from Authentic Suburban Gourmet
- Banana Cranberry White Chocolate Muffins by Aly from Cooking in Stilettos
- Blood Orange Mojito by Anna from Anna Dishes
- Buffalo Roasted Chickpeas by Janet from Cupcakes to Caviar
- Cherry Almond Coconut Bars by Jean from Lemons and Anchovies
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark by Ramona from Curry and Comfort
- Garlicky Roasted Tomatoes by Azmina from Lawyer Loves Lunch
- Love Potion #9 w/ Raspberry Chambord Ice Cubes by Christy from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Madam Wong’s Pizza Rolls by Kelli from Kelli’s Kitchen
- Negroni by Kate from Kate’s Kitchen
- Paloma Naranjada Cocktail by Stacy from Food Lust People Love
- Pomegranate-Lime Granita by Debra from Eliot’s Eats
- Raspberry Amaretto Bundt Cake by Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Raspberry-Strawberry Puff Pancake by Alice from A Mama, Baby and Shar-pei in the Kitchen
- Red-Hot Currant-Glazed Pork Chops by Stacy from Food Lust People Love
- Red Velvet Cupcakes by Lea Ann from Cooking on the Ranch
- Roasted Asparagus by Kim from Liv Life
- Strawberry Chia Jam w/ Chia Seed Pancakes by Heather from girlichef
- Strawberry Vanilla Scones by Christiane from Taking on Magazines
- Tomato Herb Compound Butter by Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- 1 ounce Chambord
- 2 ounces Bluecoat Gin
- 2 ounces Raspberry Puree
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce Mia sparkling Moscato Wine
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 heart shaped Raspberry Chambord Ice Cube
- Place the Chambord, Gin, Raspberry puree, simple syrup, and Moscato Wine in a cocktail shaker and stir. Add ice, shake.
- Place Raspberry Chambord Ice Cube in martini glass. Top with cocktail mix, and serve.
- 2 ounces Chambord
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces water
- 1 pint raspberries
- Puree ingredients, pour in heart shaped ice cube trays and freeze overnight.